Formoa® 066 Black is a 3-in-1 Sealant Adhesive (Grabs, Bonds & Seals). Unique adhesion on virtually any material, without the need for any mechanical fixings. Formoa® 066 primary function is for bonding but it is also more than capable as a sealant too.
Formoa® 066 Black is the ultimate solution for sealing and bonding:
- UV resistant - excellent colour retention
- Easy to clean once cured
- Environmentally compliant
- Excellent resistance to chemicals
- Excellent resistance to vibration
- Works in wet or dry conditions, even under water - perfect for marine and boating maintenance, accident and emergency repairs
- Can be used in salt-water environments
- Instant repair and bonding with fibre glass and carbon fibre materials
- Does not shrink and contains no solvents or isocyanates
- Unique flexibility
- Can be painted – please see product information
- Bonds too; Metals, Glass, PPC, Plastics (except PP and PE) (see Primer PP for bonding Polypropylene), All woods, MDF, Polystyrene, Fibreglass (GRP), Tiles, Concrete, Most stones (without staining), Most synthetic materials.
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK