Please contact us for up to date stock information. Click here to contact.
Formoa® Colours is a 4-in-1 Sealant Adhesive (Grabs, Bonds, Protects & Seals) with a built-in fungicide - designed and manufactured in the UK. No mechanical fixings needed. Based on the Formoa® polymer this means it’s up to 300% stronger than traditional hybrid polymers and is very durable. Perfect for sealing joints, gaps and cracks inside and out, and even better its available in over 300 colours. Specified by Architects globally
Formoa® Colours is the ultimate solution for sealing and bonding:
- Excellent colour retention/UV resistant; both in UV light (sunlight) and cured in the dark
- Resistance to chemicals and contains no solvents or isocyanates
- Resistance to fungal and bacteria growth - even in running water conditions
- Resistance to vibration
- Unique flexibility and does not shrink
- Industry recognised, light handling strength* in just 4 hours.
- Works in wet or dry conditions, even under water
- Perfect for marine and boating maintenance, accident and emergency repairs
- Can be used in all salt-water environments
- Instant repair and bonding with fibre glass and carbon fibre materials
- Can be painted – please see product information
- Environmentally compliant
- Successfully bonds: metals, plastics (except PP and PE) (see primer PP for bonding polypropylene), all woods, MDF, polystyrene, fibreglass (GRP), tiles, concrete, most stones (without staining), most synthetic materials
DELIVERY - Please allow up to 5 days - all products are stock items but located at another warehouse.