Formoa® 017FE is a single component moisture curing adhesive with high initial grab and high green strength, for bonding where an elastic structural joint is required. If there was an international championship for the best MS Polymer in the world this product would win every year.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, this product is solvent and isocyanate free. Ultra high strength, with flexibility, which makes it perfect for bus, truck, trailer and rail applications.
017FE is the ultimate solution for structural bonding where flexibility is required:
- UV resistant - excellent colour retention
- Prevents fungal and bacteria growth
- Environmentally compliant
- Excellent resistance to chemicals
- Excellent resistance to vibration
- Works in wet or dry conditions, even under water, and salt-water environments
- Perfect for marine and boating maintenance, accident and emergency repairs
- Instant repair and bonding with fibre glass and carbon fibre materials
- Does not shrink and contains no solvents or isocyanates
- Unique flexibility
- Can be painted – please see product information
- Bonds too; Metals, Plastics (except PP and PE) (see Primer PP for bonding Polypropylene), All woods, MDF, Polystyrene, Fibreglass (GRP), Tiles, Concrete, Most stones (without staining), Most synthetic materials
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK